Services provided by the Intervention Office:
- Informing students about the availability of AHA tutoring that supports their specific needs with follow-up for attendance.
- Collaboration with the AHA staff for tutoring and support – Matching students with peer tutors, etc. when appropriate.
- Communicating with parents of possible options and support available.
- Granting select students access to Achieve 3000, a platform aimed at increasing reading comprehension.
- Identifying study hall or early leave students in need of tutoring to come to the library during 5th or 6th period at least twice a week to meet with the coordinator and access tutoring assistance.
- Initiating implementation of the Check in Check Out, tier 2 intervention for behavior and “green sheet” academic tracking of progress.
- Referrals to other support personnel including the counselor recommended GHCHS Intersession Program.
- Building intervention resources for students and families.
Free online homework help from 3-10 every day. You must have your library card barcode to log in. http://www.lapl.org/lhh
Ask other students your homework question. In order to have your question answered, you earn coins by answering other students’ questions. The more coins you earn, the more questions you can ask. http://brainly.com/