College Board Testing Services for Students with Disabilities

Students with disabilities must request accommodations through the College Board in order to use accommodations on AP, SAT, PSAT exams. For more information on eligibility, deadlines, and the request process, please visit the College Board website:

For assistance with requests, please contact Sarah Olczak, SSD Coordinator:
818-360-2361 ext 376