Welcome to your Chromebook!
- Take care of your Chromebook - it’s yours to use while you're a Granada student, but it is school property and you are responsible for it. When carrying your Chromebook, close the screen. Don’t place food or drink nearby and find a safe place to keep your Chromebook. Consider purchasing the optional Chromebook Protection Plan - Click Here.
- Check your GHCHS email on a regular basis.
- Browse carefully. Assume that there is no privacy on the web. Avoid visiting inappropriate or unknown websites. Only share personal information with trusted websites.
- Be a good digital citizen - remember that your online interactions leave a permanent trail. Anything you post online cannot totally be erased, even if you delete it. Colleges, prospective employers, even your parents can check your social media presence.
- Need Help? Click on the “Click Here for Help” icon in any of the Google Apps such as Docs, Sheets, Slides, Classroom. This brings up an interactive help window with videos and tutorials. Still stuck? You’re probably not alone - perform a Google search or search YouTube for how to videos.
Need help? Have an extension or app that you would like approved? Need a website unblocked?
Stop by the Technology and Textbook Center (Next to the Student Store) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
The campus has full wireless coverage - in every classroom and throughout the campus grounds. Many of your assignments will require internet access at home. Need fast and reliable access? Check out our Low/No Cost Home Internet Program - you may qualify for 100% free internet! Print and return this form to the Student Technology Center (Next to the Student Store) or email email@example.com
Review your responsibilities by reading through the GHCHS Acceptable Use Policy - Click Here
Purchase the Optional Protection Plan at any time - Click Here
Learn more about the GHCHS 1:1 Chromebook Program - Click Here
Learn more about the Low/No Cost Home Internet Program - Click Here